COLLEGE GUIDE TO CAUSTIC CONVERSION

By Reuben Goldberg

The premise of this guide is to provide instruction on how you can become a great campus influencer who can effectively recruit students from all backgrounds to your wholesome, pro-White ideology. From experience, I can vouch that this method of social structuring has been effective and has led me to form a group of over 20 dependable local members within a few months’ time.

EVALUATING YOURSELF

Learning about the type of person you are will dictate the majority of your decisions and outcomes. It is best to be honest and assess what situations you thrive in. Not everyone is naturally outgoing, and not everyone has the face to be a leader. One resource to help you evaluate some of these factors is www.16personalities.com, which gives a fairly accurate representation of where you fall within the social structure.

Once you have a fuller idea about the type of person you are, you’ll need to ask yourself these questions:

1. Am I willing to put myself out there?
  2. Is my ideology and doctrine sound?
  3. How do others perceive me?

Despite what some may say about social media being the most effective way to recruit because of its massive platform, face to face conversions are far more likely to result in friendship and loyalty. Being vulnerable plays a huge part in yielding huge rewards and building your character; this is why the college years are the choice time to take these risks, considering your career has not started and the amount of time you have available is generally much greater than after graduation.

Having sound ideology and doctrine is fundamental to converting others, as most will be wary at first of your beliefs, especially if you are not well versed in statistics, philosophy, and most importantly, world history. Keep in mind that one must always keep studying and learning about the JQ, human biological differences, crime rates, and White genocide.

Lastly, you must realize how others perceive you. If you are obese or appear unkempt, you must work on yourself and fix these issues. To be an effective ambassador, you must appear masculine and intelligent. How do you sound to others? Are you well-spoken, connecting thoughts to statements with good transition, or do you stumble about in your words with awkward phrasing and pauses? While it sounds unnecessary, practice your speech in a mirror, and do what you must to become a great speaker because it does impact others.

EVALUATING YOUR AUDIENCE

Regardless of what campus you are on, you will already have like-minded people scattered throughout the university. Luckily, this approach can convert people from most backgrounds. Here are some questions you’ll want to ask yourself before doing more in-depth evaluation:

1. Is there a conservative presence on campus?
  2. Are there any intramural or club sports available through the university?
  3. How has my university reacted to Donald Trump’s presidency?

Most likely, you will be able to find a conservative presence on almost every campus due to the influence of the Koch brothers, who pour millions into conservative clubs and activists on campus. Despite the deep pro-Israel sentiments commonly encountered in these groups, they will be your go-to for recruiting because of the common interests present. Look for groups such as College Republicans, Young Americans for Liberty/Freedom, Turning Point USA, and Americans for Prosperity. We will go in-depth into recruiting methods for these groups later on.

Intramural and club sports are a great platform for recruitment as most athletes are either apolitical (moldable) or chads. While chad nationalism is a meme, it’s very real, and many of my members have come from sports teams and gyms. Look for groups that incorporate aggression and competition such as MMA clubs and boxing, weightlifting, rugby, and wrestling groups. There is a high likelihood that members of these groups already at least partially share our politics.

Your university’s reaction to Donald Trump’s presidency can be used as a motivator to make conservative moderates/normies turn to more radical politics because of the leftist agenda within the school, especially if there was a vocal leftist reaction. Most moderates, as long as they are allowed to freely go about their business, generally will not react to leftist complaints. However, with the leftists attacking Donald Trump’s presidency, ceaselessly calling out “White privilege”, and generally intruding into everyone’s lives, many moderates will be seeking a way to counter this leftist agenda within the system.

DEVELOPING THE GAME PLAN

Developing and structuring a plan of approach is tedious, but is necessary to have success in opening relationships. The first thing you must do is make yourself known and make yourself a friend to others. This all begins with joining or participating in the groups mentioned above. When joining groups, it’s necessary to note that most of your conversations will be related to whatever outlet you join- don’t go full fash right off the bat.

Make sure to finish out your conversations with follow-up, whether its planning some hang time or getting a number. After you have gotten to know most of the group, the most important thing you can do is host an event at your place. This not only makes the group members feel welcome within your personal area, but also puts you in a place of leadership without accelerating too fast. When hosting, make sure to keep the discussion personal to them, but also bring out some controversial topics such as mass European migration, Black Lives Matter, or communism on campus. With these normie-friendly topics, you will be able to see which individuals are candidates for recruitment based on the way they respond to these issues.

When you have some candidates marked out within the group, make an effort to grab personal time with them. Invite them to lunch, a sports game, or just to the bar to offer them genuine friendship and learn more about them. You’ll want to discuss simple topics while also bringing in your personal experiences with what is happening locally. Being vulnerable and sharing your viewpoint allows them to feel more comfortable expressing opinions not usually accepted by the majority. This is where you can start opening up the consequences of a country with fewer Whites, replacement, and even the JQ (subtly).

If you find success from your personal times with the ideal candidates, you can begin to develop a group identity which attracts others, strengthens beliefs, and promotes loyalty towards the group. Develop plans with your group to expand recruiting efforts, keeping the focus on a personal approach to recruitment. Make sure to have your group active daily, whether it is postering, social outlets, hiking, or going to an event together. All these things help ensure your group is full of active and zealous members who are effective ambassadors for the cause.

Original article

dr_yamak That’s an excellent personality test site- It’s the one I use. This is me;

https://www.16personalities.com/profiles/55e920d1c04e8

Austin is one of my many aliases. :slight_smile:

Great how-to article!

l0ya1ty All credit goes to Mr. Reuben Goldberg :slight_smile:

dr_yamak Good and funny article. :slight_smile:

karlradl

What did you score?

karlradl

Probably one of the more underrated articles. Personally, I think more articles on “Campus Involvement” are needed.

dr_yamak
I would imagine the majority of our movement are either Architects or Logicians.

Logicians are the Natural Aristocracy. Fight me.

> tfw INTJ

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

dasho said in COLLEGE GUIDE TO CAUSTIC CONVERSION:

dr_yamak
I would imagine the majority of our movement are either Architects or Logicians.

Logicians are the Natural Aristocracy. Fight me.

Yep, those two represented the overwhelming majority every time personality type threads popped up on the TRS 504um.

– Another INTP/logician

spf_1488 I’m quite certain we’ve also got some Commanders here, but what about Debaters?

l0ya1ty I don’t know. But we should definitely gas any INFP/mediators!

I got ESTJ. Seems I’m an outlier.

0_1508049172587_038251db-dc6f-4c5d-bb08-fdb93d2ba0fc-image.png

spf_1488 I vary between INTJ and INTP.

kimball said in COLLEGE GUIDE TO CAUSTIC CONVERSION:

Typical Chad Nationalist.

karlradl An INTP once told me that the differentiating factor was whether or not you talk to yourself out loud (he did). I’ve no idea if there’s any truth to that lol.

l0ya1ty said in COLLEGE GUIDE TO CAUSTIC CONVERSION:

karlradl An INTP once told me that the differentiating factor was whether or not you talk to yourself out loud (he did). I’ve no idea if there’s any truth to that lol.

I talk to myself out loud all the time.

It actually unsettles people when I am out walking and think no one is around and I am talking to myself.

karlradl said in COLLEGE GUIDE TO CAUSTIC CONVERSION:

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

karlradl said in COLLEGE GUIDE TO CAUSTIC CONVERSION:

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

Weebo Alert.